- Buyers & Sellers Guide
- Join Us
- Mobile App
Agricultural Estate For Sale in Orani, Bataan
Location: Barangays of Sibul and Pag-Asa in the municipality of Orani, Province of Bataan.
Land Area 100 Ha
This agricultural estate which covers approximately 320 hectares is located in the upland Barangays of Sibul and Pag-Asa in the municipality of Orani, Province of Bataan. This beautiful site lies at the foothills of Mt. Natib, which is the second tallest mountain in Bataan, rising 1,250 meters above sea level.
These agricultural lots, which lie on sloping terrain, are at an elevation ranging from 220 to 300 meters above sea level. The area, which has no residents, was formerly planted with coconut, banana, mango, coffee, and sugarcane. Today, the property is fully planted with forest trees and giant napier grass which serves as food for the cattle roaming around certain areas of the property.
ABOUT THE TOWN OF ORANI, BATAAN
This town is best known for its crabs and prawns that are grown along the coastal barangays as well as its coffee and citrus which are harvested from its hilly upland barangays. The town is divided into the eastern (or coastal) area and the western (or upland) area. The coastal area consists of 18 barangays while the upland area is made up of only four (4) barangays namely, Sibul, Pag-Asa, Donya, and Tala.
PROSPECTS OF ORANI
Orani is anticipating an influx of new residents upon the opening of the Central Skyway linking SLEX and NLEX which would cut the travel time from Alabang to Orani to just two (2) hours.
The site is offered for sale or joint venture is rolling terrain lined with plateaus and ravines. It adjoins the Tama River which originates in Mt. Natib in the Bataan Natural Park. The highest portion of the property is 280 meters above sea level. The site has superb views of Manila Bay, Pampanga, Bataan, Zambales, and Bataan Natural Park.
The site has an electrical connection supplied by PENELCO and a water connection by the Sibul Water District. The Orani Water District is also ready to provide water to the residents here. Springwater is also available within the property
DIRECTION TO THE PROPERTY:
* Enter Roman Highway from either SCTEX Dinalupihan exit or Olongapo-Gapan National Highway
* After one km., you will see the entry to the Hermosa Agro-Industrial Park, go past this
* The next road to the right is the Culis Junction of Hermosa, turn right here
* Drive past Brgys. Culis, Pandatung, and Sumalo of Hermosa
* 5 kilometers up this road, you will enter Bgy. Sibul, Orani. Go past the Bgy. Proper for 1 km.
* Site begins the moment you enter the unpaved portion of the main road, 7 km from Roman Highway.
* We are located on the upper portion of Bgy. Sibul, Orani and as you drive further up the road, you will enter Bgy. Pag-Asa, where the other part of this plantation is located.
* If you continue on past Bgy. Pag-Asa, you will be driving upwards to the forested barangay of Tala which is known as the little Baguio of Central Luzon.
– From Balintawak Circle, Quezon City via Olongapo-Gapan Hiway – 105 kms (2 hours drive)
– From Balintawak Circle, Quezon City via SCTEX – 130 km (2 hours drive)
– From San Fernando, Pampanga via Olongapo-Gapan Hiway – 46 kms (1 hour drive)
– From Clark Freeport via SCTEX – 64 km (1 hour drive)
– From Porac, Pampanga via SCTEX – 50 km (45 minutes drive)
– From Subic Bay Freeport Business District via SCTEX – 40 km (45 minutes drive)
– From Anvaya Cove, Morong via SCTEX – 58 km (1 hour and 15 mins drive)